Thursday, July 11, 2013

Am I Dead? The Origami Rotor


Why did I ask in the post title "Am I Dead?" Well, it's the well-known comment people post when you haven't posted anything in a while, yet they say "Are you dead?" Well, no, I'm not dead, I've just been busy doing other stuff!
Anyway, today we've got the Origami Rotor from origami-instructions.com. This project is Modular Origami, which I haven't posted about in a while, so I figured I would. Yeah. So here I am, posting about Modular Origami! If you want to see my other posts about Modular Origami, go here. This Origami Rotor doesn't actually do anything, it just looks good. If you want to fold it, go here.
Oh, and I'm changing this website's name from origamithingsblog.blogspot.com to origami-things.blogspot.com in 10 minutes. Get ready!

Bye! I hope your day flies by!

No comments: