Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Clover And Hydrangea Tessellations


Hey guys! Today we've got a new thing about Origami that I've never posted before (because I've never heard of it until now!) ,  and it's called tessellation! To tessellate is to make a sort of mosaic out of paper, and it involves no cutting, so it's totally different to kirigami! I know, When I first looked at the picture above, I thought that they used cutting, too!
So the picture shows two designs, the clover (left) and the Hydrangea (right) , both of which are beautiful works of art! as you can see in the bottom corner, I got the picture from goorigami.com, a website I very much so like. You can got to the page that shows the Clover And Hydrangea here.
Thanks for reading this post! Any comments telling me more about tessellation would be welcome, because I just found out about it today, so I have a lot to learn!

No comments: