Friday, May 17, 2013

Origami Pigasous


The Origami Pigasous, a divine pig that looks super cute and is very easy to fold. It's also extremely cheesy, but sometimes cheesy is good! +Lesley Collier introduced me to this funny pig, so we can all say thanks to her (even though in the last post she didn't want any credit! Well, sorry Lesley! :D) ! This little guy is based on the Pegasous, but it's a pig, therefor making it the Pigasous! The link to fold it is below.
Here's a picture of my Origami Pigasous:


Links

Go Here To Fold The Origami Pigasous!

Have an awesome day everyone, especially +Lesley Collier, for whom I made this post!

4 comments:

Lesley Collier said...

...creeps silently away...

Asher Peterson said...

LOL Lesley, you are too much!

Lesley Collier said...

Trust me, Asher...I'm thinking the same about you!!! ;)

Asher Peterson said...

Yeah, I can understand that! :D Have a good one, Lesley!